Citynet may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective as of October 1, 2007.
What Citynet Collects
Citynet may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- credit card information;
- non-personally identifiable information such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Citynet, AOL, etc.); and
- other basic information.
What Citynet Does With The Information Citynet Gathers
Citynet requires this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Website services;
- Improvement of our products and services;
- To respond to inquiries from you;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we also may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail; and
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Citynet is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Citynet has established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Control Of Your Personal Information
Citynet will not sell, distribute or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior express permission or are required by law to do so. Citynet also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law. Citynet may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information which we possess about you. A small fee may be charge if you request that information.
If you believe that any information Citynet possess about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at 113 Platinum Drive, Suite B, Bridgeport, West Virginia 26330 or email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.